- 600g pork sausages or sausage meat
- 400g pork mince
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, 2Tsp granuales
- 1 Tbsp dried mixed herbs
- 2 Tbsp HP sauce (or tomato sauce)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ white pepper
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- Extra egg or milk to brush pastry
- Heat oven to 180°C fanbake.
- Remove the sausage filling and discard the casings.
- Add pork sausage and mince to a large bowl along with the eggs, onion, garlic, mixed herbs, HP sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon or clean hands to combine.
- On a large sheet of baking paper.
- Spoon meat mixture along the centre of the pastry. Roll up pastry with the shortest side up to the middle and then fold the longer side over the top to enclose
- Place the sausage roll and baking paper onto a oven tray. Trim the sausage roll to the length of the oven tray if it is too big.
- Brush with extra egg or milk. Sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until filling is cooked through
and pastry is golden and puffed.