- 500g Beef Mince
- Pasta Sheets (12
- 250g mushrooms
- mixed herbs
- mature cheese
- red lasagne
- Salt &
- Cook up mushrooms, peppers, onion and
garlic in frying pan until soft and golden then place in a dish
- Fry mince till golden brown. Mix the
mushrooms, onions, peppers together adding herbs and more garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Mix in red lasagne sauce and stir .
Leave to simmer.
- Using a long dish pour in boiling
water and start placing lasagne sheets into the water. Leave for five minutes to soften.
- Line your tin with lasagne sheets and
use third of the white sauce to cover the sheets.
- Pour in half the meat mixture and
- Repeat with the lasagne sheets on top
- Again use white half sauce to cover
the lasagne sheets. Pour mixture and again repeat with lasagne sheets
- Add the remaining white sauce and
- Sprinkle mature cheese over the white
sauce and put in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.